The Black Canyon Classics is open to anyone of any age interested in classic cars, street rods, trucks and all other forms of automotive transportation. Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month at the Sunset Mesa Funeral Directors Building during the winter months and at various locations during the summer months. Cars owned by members range from a 1916 Ford Model T Roadster to a 2008 Cobra and anything in between.
The Club By-Laws & Standing Rules are found on the Members Only page. The club pays no salaries nor makes any profit for itself or its members. In the case that the club disbands, all remaining proceeds will be donated to a non-profit charity.
Join us and enjoy the camaraderie. We have picnics, tours, cruise-ins and shows.
Dues are $10 per family per year ($15 to receive a paper copy of the newsletter) and entitles members to:
- The Club newsletter Carboys & Engines;
- Free personalized classified ads in the newsletter;
- Access to the BCC website "Members Only" pages;
- Member prices on Club merchandise (i.e. T-shirts, hats, jackets, etc.);
- Free photos of all your vehicles posted in the websites Photo Gallery;
- Member e-mails or other correspondence regarding Club news and events;
- And, not least, "Pride of Membership" in a great group of car enthusiasts!
For more information please contact the club or any one of the Officers.
Black Canyon Classics
P.O. Box 3056
Montrose, CO 81402-3056
Telephone - (970) 240-1881